I. Basic provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is Ivana Freitag (Trade ID No. 08866040) based Mechovka 209, Praha 9 – Klánovice 190 14, Czech Republic (hereinafter: “controller”).
- Controller’s contact information:
Address: Mechovka 209, Praha 9 - Klánovice, 190 14, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 723 80 22 11
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller did not appoint a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data provided by you or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial and newsletters) according to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR in connection with Article 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- fulfilment of your order and exercising rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; ordering requires the submission of personal data necessary for successful fulfilment of the order (name and address, contact); provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract; without the provision of personal data, the contract cannot be concluded or fulfilled by the controller;
- sending commercial communications and performing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The controller stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the end of the retention period, the controller deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR,
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR,
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Conditions of personal data security
- The controller declares that they have taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular ...
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by them have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions